[Typo3-dev] Usermanagement improvement for managing contents possible?

Marko Pohl mpohl at echo-kassel.de
Tue Jun 29 15:04:01 CEST 2004

Hi Stefan!
I think Rafael is talking about limiting the access to specific pagecontent like text,textpic,image,... for a BE user/group.
The existing Tsconfig possibilities like 'mod.web_layout' or 'TCEFORM.tt_content.CType'  are not satisfiying because they only disable some dropdowns, buttons etc.
My wish is something more secure and more global, as Rafael said :

>The goal should be the Implementatio of something like the following TS
>Code and particularly it should be an overall behaviour, it is to say,
>declare the Content Types and PlugIn's the User is allowed to add, use
>and manage and everything is affected (wizard, selectboxes ...)

-Best regards ,
Marko Pohl (markop)