[Typo3-dev] How can i get the japanese language extension?

Liouma Tokitsu liouma at tiscali.fr
Wed Jun 23 10:25:00 CEST 2004

Hi UMEGAKIsan

I'm happy to see someone japanese in this list !
If you want a concrete demonstration of typo3 in japanese, I can give you an account on my dev website (japan.tokitsu.info). You'll see how easy it can be to write japanese content directly from the front end, even for non technical users !
I can provide you tips and configuration files to easily configure your japanese or multilanguage site.
I'll be happy to share with you my small experience.

I'm responsible for the japanese translations (and it's my fault if nothing is done yet). In fact my written japanese is very poor (I'm french). When I asked for a japanese support, my goal was to gather a group of japanese t3 users.
I built this first website, and I presented it to different persons in Tokyo. Now, I have japanese parters who start using the FE-editing features of my site to publish japanese content.
Unfortunately for the moment I don't think anyone of them built his own website with T3.

The typo3 translation interface is really user-friendly. If you could help me translating a few words and sentences it would help a lot. I can give you all the explanations.

- Tokitsu Ryuma (liouma)