[Typo3-dev] How can i get the japanese language extension?

UMEGAKI Masahiro ume at st.rim.or.jp
Wed Jun 23 16:19:13 CEST 2004

Tokitsu-san

Umegaki desu.

>Hi UMEGAKIsan
>
>I'm happy to see someone japanese in this list !
>If you want a concrete demonstration of typo3 in japanese, I can give you an
account on my dev website (japan.tokitsu.info). You'll see how
easy it can be
to write japanese content directly from the front end, even for
non technical
users !
>I can provide you tips and configuration files to easily configure your
japanese or multilanguage site.
>I'll be happy to share with you my small experience.

I'm happy to see you too. I want to visit your website to learn
how we can use it in japanese easily. Pls give me an account.

>I'm responsible for the japanese translations (and it's my fault if nothing
is done yet). In fact my written japanese is very poor (I'm
french). When I
asked for a japanese support, my goal was to gather a group of
japanese t3
users.
>I built this first website, and I presented it to different persons in Tokyo.
 Now, I have japanese parters who start using the FE-editing
features of my
site to publish japanese content.

That's great.

>Unfortunately for the moment I don't think anyone of them built his own
website with T3.

To my great regret, I think so too.

>The typo3 translation interface is really user-friendly. If you could help me
 translating a few words and sentences it would help a lot. I
can give you all
 the explanations.

Ok. I'm poor at english (like this) ,but I can speak and write
japanese very well :-). I will help you if you want.

-----
Masahiro UMEGAKI ume at st.rim.or.jp
http://www.umegaki.jp/ (japanese)