[Typo3-dev] Linux to Windows

Dominique Arpin dominique at espacecourbe.com
Mon Jun 21 19:42:02 CEST 2004

>  *hiya!*
>
>  On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Dominique Arpin wrote the following:
>> I'm not sure this is the right mailing list for this question.  We
>> develop
>> a web site on local linux server through typo3.  But I need to export
>> the
>> web site on a Windows server with typo3.
>>
>> Question:
>>
>> It's possible? If it is, where I can find a HOWTO?
>
>  Why not?
>  Just copy the directories and export/re-import the database
>  and you are up and running again.

It works went you use the same OS between server.  But, I have a Linux
(debian) server and a Windows server (windows 2000).

>  (do you really need a howto for that?) ;-)

Did you see a dump of a typo3 database?

Just an exemple of my database:

48:\"usergroup,lockToDomain,disable,starttime,endtime\";s:17:\"dynamicConfigFile\";s:60:\"/home/httpd/poucevert/web/typo3/typo3/sysext/cms/tbl_cms.php\";
:67:\"/home/httpd/poucevert/web/typo3/typo3/sysext/cms/tbl_tt_content.php\"

So, you have a "67" for 67 caracteres of the link.  The link, is a Linux
PATH. I need to change "/home/httpd/poucevert/web/" to "C:\poucevert\web".
I have 200-300 links to change and the numbers.  I'm not a database
administrator, but this database doesn't work under Windows 2000.  I use
Easyphp 1.7.

If a change the link, the ID of this page will work under Windows went I
will import?