[Typo3-dev] Incorrect numbering of headings in online typo3-docs

Steffen Mueller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jun 20 00:56:09 CEST 2004

Hi Jean-Marie.

On 19.06.2004 23:04 Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:

> I will however want to include  the debian install in side the wiki
> documentation at some point. If you keep me informed, that would be nice.

ok.

> I like to invite you to the newly create ML for the docTeam at
> typo3.projects.documentation.

Thanks. I subscribed the newsgroup today. But forgive me if I will lurk
most of the time...

> I will add you to the New DocTeam list at wiki as responsible for the
> debian installation manual. Is that all right? Is Lars still working on
> the debian install, do you know?

I think Lars is still the author of that doc. I'm just one helping hand.
To be honest, my time is very rare at the moment and I cannot promise to
take on responsibility.

> PS: We will also need technical support when we write (see the post
> earlier in the dev ML where nobody answered yet). Would you be willing
> to help too? Lars and Michael already agreed to support us. What would
> be your area of expertise.

Maybe security, but the same here, I will try to help if I can, but
don't want to make any false promises. I have to concentrate on my
studies until the end of July and there are a lot of books waiting for
me to be read asap.

--
cheers,
Steffen