[Typo3-dev] Incorrect numbering of headings in online typo3-docs

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sat Jun 19 23:04:43 CEST 2004

Hi Steffen

> I'm doing a review on the doc, Michael Stucki is aware of that. Shall we
> join our work?

Actually just go ahead and continue. Reviewing is just fine. I stop my
efforts with the debian install and continue from the point after lars'
document. I just wished I had know and safe some time.

I will however want to include  the debian install in side the wiki
documentation at some point. If you keep me informed, that would be nice.

I like to invite you to the newly create ML for the docTeam at
typo3.projects.documentation.

And, of course at wiki.typo3.org, where a lot is going on at the moment.

I will add you to the New DocTeam list at wiki as responsible for the
debian installation manual. Is that all right? Is Lars still working on
the debian install, do you know?

Jean-Marie

PS: We will also need technical support when we write (see the post
earlier in the dev ML where nobody answered yet). Would you be willing
to help too? Lars and Michael already agreed to support us. What would
be your area of expertise.