[Typo3-dev] Incorrect numbering of headings in online typo3-docs

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Jun 20 07:10:33 CEST 2004

>> I like to invite you to the newly create ML for the docTeam at
>> typo3.projects.documentation.
>>
> Thanks. I subscribed the newsgroup today. But forgive me if I will lurk
> most of the time...

No problem.

>> I will add you to the New DocTeam list at wiki as responsible for the
>> debian installation manual. Is that all right? Is Lars still working
>> on the debian install, do you know?

> I think Lars is still the author of that doc. I'm just one helping hand.
> To be honest, my time is very rare at the moment and I cannot promise to
> take on responsibility.

>> PS: We will also need technical support when we write (see the post
>> earlier in the dev ML where nobody answered yet). Would you be willing
>> to help too? Lars and Michael already agreed to support us. What would
>> be your area of expertise.
>

> Maybe security, but the same here, I will try to help if I can, but
> don't want to make any false promises. I have to concentrate on my
> studies until the end of July and there are a lot of books waiting for
> me to be read asap.

Ok, I see. Then I will add you as a docTeam supporter for security as I
added Lars as supporter for debian issues. This is, of course, just for
the writers, not for users.

I keep in mind that Lars and you work on the debian install. As sson as
we resolved the question of Wiki or SXW in our ML I might contact you
both to combine our efforts.

For now, thank you very much for your work.

Jean-Marie