[Typo3-dev] on development of shop extension

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Sat Jun 19 14:42:48 CEST 2004

Hello,

JoH wrote:

>This is exactly what you can do with tt_products already. Simply add some
>product-records AND the according Shop-Plugin to the page where you have the
>additional content. Set the plugin to "search" for items only on the current
>page. Add a basket page wherever you like and that's it ...

Yes, but you have to admit, it's somehow limited.

On osCommerce: I've read somewhere, that osCommerce has experienced a
code-cleanup and they are now heading for more flexible layouts, maybe
then it's time to think about integrating it again...

A shopping system is a huge topic, that may be the reason why a lot of
people are so frightened to program anything new for typo...
what i can totally understand...

bye,
Murphy