[Typo3-dev] on development of shop extension

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Jun 19 03:31:33 CEST 2004

>Whether or not you find this interesting might depend
>on what products you think of. We for instance are
>selling books: they are information you can buy,
>but there's as much information you would want
>about them (interviews with authors, reviews,
>background info on book's subject) - so the vision
>is an online-magazine where you can click items to cart
>(or wishlist) from an article without switching to a
>shop section. Get the idea?

This is exactly what you can do with tt_products already. Simply add some
product-records AND the according Shop-Plugin to the page where you have the
additional content. Set the plugin to "search" for items only on the current
page. Add a basket page wherever you like and that's it ...

You can see a working example on www.hg-inteam.de (german only) where you
will find exactly the "mixed" content you described.

Joey