[Typo3-dev] Incorrect numbering of headings in online typo3-docs

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Sat Jun 19 00:40:44 CEST 2004

> But that is why we have a DocTeam! We should make this our

This has to do with the programming of TYPO3.org - which is not and will
not be within the range of the documentation team any time soon.

> Is it possible to do this change with a few documents at a time?

If we could just place two people in front of computers a whole day it
would be easy - but remember that each single extension has its own
author, currently some 150 different authors. Many of them will take
many months to get it done (I predict) and this means we have a huge
transition phase in front of us - eventually we might just give up and
realize that it was a bad idea with little improvement for a lot of
hazzle.
Sometimes we have to accept those compromises and focus on more
important things.

- kasper