[Typo3-dev] Incorrect numbering of headings in online typo3-docs

Steffen Mueller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Sat Jun 19 21:24:31 CEST 2004

On 19.06.2004 00:40 Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> If we could just place two people in front of computers a whole day it
> would be easy - but remember that each single extension has its own
> author, currently some 150 different authors. Many of them will take
> many months to get it done (I predict) and this means we have a huge
> transition phase in front of us - eventually we might just give up and
> realize that it was a bad idea with little improvement for a lot of
> hazzle.
> Sometimes we have to accept those compromises and focus on more
> important things.

Hi.

I agree with you, that changing all docs seems hardly to be managed. And
of course this is of minor interest.
But couldn't we find a way to change it for new docs and to keep
backward compatibility?
I thought about a switch or similar somewhere in the rendering engine
which checks how the title is formatted and then acts differently.
What do you think?

--
cheers,
Steffen