[Typo3-dev] Incorrect numbering of headings in online typo3-docs

Peter Kindström peter289 at telia.com
Fri Jun 18 23:43:34 CEST 2004

>>I'd vote for a general seperation of title and heading 1.
>>What do you think?
>
> ... I agree with your principal points
> but this is how it is, how it has been for years and only if it doesn't
> affect anything seriously and is easy to change, only THEN will I do it.

But that is why we have a DocTeam! We should make this our
project (if it should be done). If it is ok, I have put this
"request" on our request page on the wiki:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Request_for_Updates

> But I will save your mai. Maybe there is a quick way through it. However
> the doc-title will stay "Heading 1" - there are 249 docs to change if we
> change the policy on this, so we don't change policy....

Is it possible to do this change with a few documents at a time?
Or has _all_ documents have to be converted before we can upload
them on typo3.org?

/Peter Kindström