[Typo3-dev] Incorrect numbering of headings in online typo3-docs

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Fri Jun 18 23:23:03 CEST 2004

> I'd vote for a general seperation of title and heading 1.
> What do you think?

I will put down veto against... :-) I agree with your principal points
but this is how it is, how it has been for years and only if it doesn't
affect anything seriously and is easy to change, only THEN will I do it.
You know... priorities...

But I will save your mai. Maybe there is a quick way through it. However
the doc-title will stay "Heading 1" - there are 249 docs to change if we
change the policy on this, so we don't change policy....

> P.S. Seems like Denmark is heading for the quarter finals. Maybe against
> Germany (remembering 1992...) ;-)

Yes, you have probably been longing for a chance to beat us back! :-)

--

- kasper