[Typo3-dev] How can i get the japanese language extension?

UMEGAKI Masahiro ume at st.rim.or.jp
Fri Jun 18 03:39:03 CEST 2004

Hi,kasper,

I have misunderstood some. i understood TYPO3 cat only process
the japanese as a utf8 multibyte text. i will check this feature,
 and report whether it works well.

i want to translate TYPO3 into japanese, but i don't have time
and capacity. i have to read documents more, and will consider
whether or not i can do that.

I want to disseminate TYPO3 in Japan. Is there japanese in this
list? Could you work with me?

Thanks.