[Typo3-dev] Additional Stylesheet for visually impaired + chinese/arabic/etc.

Toni Milovan tmilovan at efpu.hr
Tue Jun 8 15:02:06 CEST 2004

Well, If you are using mozilla I think that font size is really not a
problem because mozilla resize fonts fairly well, so I just pick
condensed interface and size my fonts to 150%. Works like a charm.
So, If we are thinking about needs of visualy impaired I think we should
invest more efforts in developing high contrast color cheme then in font
size change.

But, in the other hand If you are using IE (anyone?) than you cannot
resize fonts and this is whole other perspective :( I say migrate to
mozilla, ever since there is rte_pb_htmlarea there is no need for web
developer to use IE for anything else but compatibility tests :))

Thats my 5 cents.

Toni