[Typo3-dev] Additional Stylesheet for visually impaired + chinese/arabic/etc.

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Tue Jun 8 15:22:05 CEST 2004

Hi Kasper,

> Now, the question is:
> - Are these issues real or will people just increase font-size in the
> browser?

Well, I checked the backend and text-behaviour in Mozilla 1.7, Opera7.5
and IE5.2 (all Mac).

Result:

You can simply increase the font-size in all three browsers by hitting +
or ctrl-+. Decrease goes with the - sign. Very easy.

So I would not call this a real issue.

> - Is there a way to obtain a SINGLE stylesheet which renders arabic,
> chinese and latin characters all readable in small sizes? (Using
> something else than "px"?)

I also browsed the backend in traditional chinese and high-contrast mode
(Opera). It was great fun and all-in-all possible to handle!

> PLEASE NOTICE;
> b) I don't want "Yes, just do it". I need to know if this is really
> worth spending time on since there are always other priorities as well!

There are definitely more important things to do. So don't take this too
serious. :)

Greetings,

Christian