[Typo3-dev] Just another braindump ;) |-> appendix

Jan Wischnat jan at wischnat.de
Mon Jun 7 13:49:31 CEST 2004

Hello Juergen,

> Do I get it right: A room where 100 people could have a discussion
> wether to have a conference or not?

other subjects could be:
- how to co-finance extensions. (e-government)?
- how to organise TYPO3-Day?
- founding a TYPO3 company or foundation?

> And you really think this will
> help speed up the process of having a TYPO3 conference?

I don't know. Do we have to speed up? I would not mind meeting many users
that are interested in helping organising. Many People, many ideas.
I do agree that there will be many different opinions. Could voting help? I
don't know...

Please get me right: i am not trying to "take over command", nor have i
financial interests. I am only thinking loud, offering help.

> I would offer to organize such a conference (!) *BIG* difference to
> a "Linuxtag", so that it could be held in April/Mai 2005 in Karlsruhe.

Karlsruhe, Hannover, Darmstadt... Voting?

Thanks for your feedback,

Jan