[Typo3-dev] Just another braindump ;) |-> appendix

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Mon Jun 7 09:38:55 CEST 2004

* Jan Wischnat <jan at wischnat.de> [040606 18:59]:
> He is offering the conference room (100 pers.) in the district
> administration Darmstadt for a conference "planning TYPO3-day". The
> conference-room is brandnew and technically well equipped...

Do I get it right: A room where 100 people could have a discussion
wether to have a conference or not? And you really think this will
help speed up the process of having a TYPO3 conference?

With the knowledge we are getting now by organizing
    http://www.eurobsdcon2004.de
I would offer to organize such a conference (!) *BIG* difference to
a "Linuxtag", so that it could be held in April/Mai 2005 in Karlsruhe.

Advantages of Karlsruhe: We have a university here, we have some
conference hotels, and we have the Baden airport near by, the autobahn,
etc. pp.

To get this rolling, you need 2-3 people that work their ass of, not
100 having meta discussions about discussions that might lead into
discussions which are held as a paper on the TYPO3 days,... To me it
all sounds like in "Life of brian" where they are talking about
freeing Brian, and all they have to do is go there an tell them to
let Brian free.

If some of the regulars would give feedback, we really could *start*
this.

Have fun
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100