[Typo3-dev] Just another braindump ;) |-> appendix

Jan Wischnat jan at wischnat.de
Sun Jun 6 18:59:23 CEST 2004

Hello Sven, hello List

> In all our mind I think it is necessary to found something like a
> foundation to organize such an event. The next question is, must it be
> something like the german "eingetragener Verein", I think yes.
> Not because I want an inefficient structure, but we have to organize
> an event that costs a lot even if we could use the infrastructure of an
> university for free (think about up to 100.000/150.000 ? at least, I
> know from other little events that have a bugdet of 500.000 ? and are
> LOCAL events). Also we must found an organisation form that is
> "gemeinnützig" so it could be tax free.

"eingetragener Verein" = registered, legal community/club?

I do not know much about "Vereinsrecht" (laws). But beeing an employee of a
german authority i really like this idea!
I am not alone. Many other employees of other authorities support me in
creating gov.typo3.com

One of the gov.typo3.com projectmembers, Rainer Leiss, has just sent me a PM
concerning this thread.

He is offering the conference room (100 pers.) in the district
administration Darmstadt for a conference "planning TYPO3-day". The
conference-room is brandnew and technically well equipped...

Would/could September 2004 and Darmstadt be a good date/location for a
conference "discussing&planning TYPO3-day"?

> Who is also interested in to help forming such a foundation/help to
> organize such a conference?
>
> The second, I can setup an groupware instance so that we can work
> together in a "digital office".

I'm very interested!

Thanks for your efforts

Jan