[Typo3-dev] Just another braindump ;) |-> appendix

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Mon Jun 7 14:09:43 CEST 2004

Hi Juergen,

> Do I get it right: A room where 100 people could have a discussion
> wether to have a conference or not? And you really think this will
> help speed up the process of having a TYPO3 conference?

I can only tell from the experiences I made in Spluegen that meeting
TYPO3 people in real life helps to raise productivity, motivation and
dedication to the project. It was amazing.

So looking at facts and figures it might not make sense but sometimes
there is more than this.

I might sound a bit quixotic but SCNR.

--
see you,