[Typo3-dev] Just another braindump ;)

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Mon Jun 7 12:27:54 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 11:52, Juergen Egeling wrote:

> IMHO you can do it. Start the "Verein" and start the Conference as well. If
> I remember correctly the PHPConferences are not organized thru a "Verein".

That's right, they are organized by the german PHP magazine.
Nevertheless there is ZEND as the official part of PHP standing behind
such a conference. So if there would be an 'official' TYPO3conference,
some offical TYPO3 instance should stand behind that as well, right?

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"