[Typo3-dev] Just another braindump ;)

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Mon Jun 7 11:52:14 CEST 2004

* Volker Biberger <info at sitekick.de> [040607 11:16]:
> I don´t agree with this. A Conference needs continuity. This continuity
> can only be reached by very, very commited people (a bunch of theme) or
> a Verein. Other projects go this way.

EurobsdCON proves you wrong. 3 times in a row ;-)

> >On the other side: It might happen that EuroBSDCOn2005 will not happen
> >at all, ...
> That´s the point. Nobody would invest (time or money) in a project that
> might or might not be there next year.

Again: EuroBSDCon proves us wrong. It happened now 2 times already, and 2004
will come along as well. (There it was 2001 and 2002) Have a look at
http://www.eurobsdcon.org "Previous EuroBSDCons)

IMHO you can do it. Start the "Verein" and start the Conference as well. If
I remember correctly the PHPConferences are not organized thru a "Verein".

have fun
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100