[Typo3-dev] Ideas on a updated tt_news extension?

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Sun Jun 6 18:07:44 CEST 2004

>>-> large configuration of the Plugin with FlexForms (so diffrent
>>configurations for the Plugin withhin one sites are possible)
>

> I'm already doing this.
> This will probably be published the coming week.
OK cool..

>>Integrate functions from other Extensions:
>>-> XML export and import
>>-> hang on diffrent Medias like Images, Videos, Pdf and so on
>

> These I don't know about. Sounds good.
I thougt of function like in press center
(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/cwt_press_center/Screenshots-12/)

>>-> RTE>
 >>-> News could be in multiply categories
> Aren't the RTE you are thinking about in the newest tt_news?
OK I just looked at the new Version today..

>>-> themes with templates and icons
My idea is that for example you could configure wich Layout(theme/skin)
the news plugin should use (in the FlexForm).
The themes itself could be a set of templates and icons.. Just an idea
for easy styling diffrent plugins on diffrent pages..

>>-> Searchform
> Also in current tt_news?
OK but I thougt of extended search, for example with timespan and
categorie..

>>Extras:
>>-> combined with fe_user the possiblility for mark news as read/unread;
> Not currently planned.
>>  confirmed/notconfirmed; news rating; comment news
I allready had to implement this for an intranet therefor the idea..