[Typo3-dev] More comfort for developers?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Fri Jun 4 15:03:27 CEST 2004

> That is a much more interesting approach in my  eyes, combining OBTs and an
> interface for editing, rather than fiddling with old TS as is. Kasper and
> Robert should enter this discussion as they have been brainstorming about
> TS2 recently. We would definitely want to have some system for editing
> serving any kind of flavour, wouldn't we.

[I didn't follow all of this...]
Robert, Julle and I brainstormed in Amsterdam, but nothing more than
that. We ended at the place where Dan Frost came to with OBts, so we
believe we should form the group around Dans thoughts.

About TS editor, yes I believe with Dans model there could be full blown
semantics checking on TypoScript code. I have considered doing something
like it for current TYPOscript based on automated extracts from TSref
and I might still go for that when I begin to review TSref (in a few
years...).

But put your hope and money into obTS for now...

- kasper