[Typo3-dev] More comfort for developers?

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 02:09:35 CEST 2004

Delayed reply from me - as ever. I'm going to spend some time realy soon
looking into using ObTS has a kind of "wrapper" around traditional TS
for various functions (debugging, tracking, unit-testing perhaps).

Again, to repeat my call: if anyone has any time to help with developing
ObTS then  *please* contact me. I'll do a list soon (probably on
object-typoscript.org.uk, which is bare at the moment) of ways in which
we could use it.

Dan