[Typo3-dev] More comfort for developers?

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 17:45:57 CEST 2004

I'd just like to voice my interest - i've done quite a bite of crawling
around the TypoScript structures (!) recently and agree that developer
tools would help.

Yes - it needs to be paid for. I think we need a "pot" - i.e. official
Typo3 subscriptions!

Anyway, i've played with this a bit and have toyed with interacting with
Typo3 in Java so count me in.

Dan