[Typo3-dev] More comfort for developers?

Volker Biberger info at sitekick.de
Fri Jun 4 15:41:51 CEST 2004

Synching with exchange would be very cool. I tried this with outlook
before, but outlook got confused when transmitting more than one date.

Has anyone successfully synched data from a mysql-DB with outlook or exchange?

I remember deep down in outlook there was a function where you could
publish busy / free data on any Webserver and access this data even
without Exchange.
This is just an idea, since not everybody has an exchangeserver at hand.

Regards
Volker