[Typo3-dev] Extension Repository on typo3.org / suggestion

Rene Suthoelder t3 at 1zu6-design.de
Tue Jun 1 23:10:13 CEST 2004

christopher,

yes, paypal was one of the proposed way of donating money. it was "rejected"
because of the money that is lost in transition (i.e. transaction).
another proposed way was to choose thrustworthy, willing people in different
countries which could accept local ( = cheap/cost-free bank) money transfers
to collect money for a project.

just ideas, but i've made some very good experiences with this kind of "fund
raising" with an e-community i'm engaged in ...

rene

news:mailman.1245.1086123649.6288.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...