[Typo3-dev] Extension Repository on typo3.org / suggestion

Alexander Langer alex at big.endian.de
Tue Jun 1 15:44:36 CEST 2004

Also sprach Hans J. Martin (hans-jakob.martin at gmx.net):

> So I will just come back to my suggestion: Would a 'need help/sponsorship'
> state be useful?

I'm just curious:  Why can't one just publish the extension and call for
sponsorship, if you are going to publish the extension later anyways?
What's the problem people can download them in alpha-state already now?

Imagine the case I'm trying out your alpha-extension, and find it
useful.  I'm going to add the missing features, so you have your
"sponsorship" that you need.  I will defenitely not try it out if I
can't take a look beforehand, as I don't know if it will fit my needs.

FWIW, Kasper lately posted a "donations wanted" list IIRC, so Norman can
just join the line.
http://typo3.com/Sponsorship.1264.0.html

Alex