[Typo3-dev] Extension Repository on typo3.org / suggestion

Alexander Langer alex at big.endian.de
Tue Jun 1 12:04:03 CEST 2004

Also sprach Mathias Schreiber [K1net] (ms at k1net.de):

> How do you earn your money?
> I have to live from that and need to feed another 4 people.

How does Kasper earn money?

> So if I don't have the sparetime to finish an extension and folks keep
> complaining why it's not finished they can speed up development by "buying"
> my time for that.

I already said that, yes.  However, it seemed the extension is ready to
upload.

> Plus: I suggest you read Hans' post again.
> "sponsoring doesn't always mean money, but also a helping hand"

In fact, this slipped through, I'm sorry.

> This might be so.
> But as far as I got Hans right, the development isn't finished yet.

According to the docs on typo3.org, "Alpha" is the status for extensions
with missing features.  So it really sounded like he was searching for
money, as we already have a flag for non-finnished extensions.  My
apology if I was wrong.

Alex