[Typo3-dev] icon set for file archive

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at web.de
Tue Jun 1 03:01:44 CEST 2004

stefano cecere schrieb:

> i think it's quite easier to develop everything in english (code, docs,
> variable names), and then to add our language support
>
> i am italian and know 4 languages and i do really support local
> cultures, but, like it or not, english should be the default language
> for international development..
>
> stefano

I can annonce that it is out in two languages now. As far as I know it is the
first extension with a documentation in two languages.

So for this extension starting with the non-english variant was a successfull
strategy.

Ciao Stefano,

io sono molto contento que posso indicare que la documentatione della extensione
VCD Archivo est disposable in tedesco e inglese. Sei interessato di fare una
translatione italiano?

Something like this ... ;-)