[Typo3-dev] Bug on fileupload, recognizing abs pahtes on Win

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at web.de
Tue Jun 1 02:49:26 CEST 2004

> OK, its a feature request then. But you can use .htaccess and symlinks
> for now very easily and you should be safe.

.htacess I took up already to the documentation.
symlinks is a good proposal I will still add.

The first is server specific but meets maybe 50% of webservers.
I don't know the actual numbers.

The second is probably system specific in a similar way.

Such it is good to pick it up as feature request, to find a general solution.

Regards Elmar