[Typo3-dev] Starting a community based on Typo3

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Thu Jul 22 15:23:33 CEST 2004

Hi Kasper.

Thank you for your opinion/information :)
I also think that this 'framework' shouldn´t be a part of the core!
So i hope anyone will give his code free... I know some people designed such
an extension! But they done it as a job so i think it would be hard to get
it for free...

Maybe one day the community get´s a real good community extension to the REP :)

So, have a good time! -Thanks for Typo3 !

Andreas