[Typo3-dev] Favorite PHP editor/IDE?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Jul 12 17:31:24 CEST 2004

Hi,

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb am 12.07.2004 um 13:57 Uhr CEST

[openSource PHP-debugging]
> All the open source stuff was missing major features (the time I
> looked), and the only nice debugger frontend at that time was a
> patched DDD, which I never managed to install cleanly.

+1
* Komodo php-debugging is not by any means as nice as ZEND IDE
* eclipse-plugin doesn't really work out as performant and comfortable
either
* maguma afaik still has problems with stability as I heard(plus its
win-OS only).

I am still very interessted in means of php debugging with OpenSource
Tools. Please let me know if anyone has got something up and running.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag