[Typo3-dev] Favorite PHP editor/IDE?

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Mon Jul 12 15:57:08 CEST 2004

Hi,

On 2004-07-12, Daniel Brün <dbruen at saltation.de> wrote:
> as Emacs. If you like you can easily integrate PHP Debugging, for
> instance. There are modes for almost every programming-language
> available....

I used (and still use) emacs for a long time. Though the debugging
always seemed too hard to accomplish. Do you have any more information
on this topic?
 - Which debugger?
 - How to integrate?

All the open source stuff was missing major features (the time I
looked), and the only nice debugger frontend at that time was a
patched DDD, which I never managed to install cleanly.

If I'm wrong (now, time sometimes makes a difference), let me know! :)

Karsten