[Typo3-dev] Announcement: TYPO3 wiki up and running

Alex Kirmse alex at pluvia.net
Fri Jul 9 21:59:23 CEST 2004

I would like to request a no spam, no advertisements, (perhaps even no
personal links?) policy on the Typo3 WIKI.
We recently had a discussion about typo3 hosting options on the user
list and a few (perhaps innocently) put links on the Wiki to a few webhosts.

Those entries don't contribute to the Typo3 Documentation and it gives
the impression that Typo3 is endorsing those hosts. As far as I know
these companies are not associated with Typo3 or sponsor the Typo3
project financially.

Just an idea to keep the Wiki clean.