[Typo3-dev] Announcement: TYPO3 wiki up and running

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Jul 10 18:09:25 CEST 2004

> We recently had a discussion about typo3 hosting options on the user
> list and a few (perhaps innocently) put links on the Wiki to a few
> webhosts.
>
> Those entries don't contribute to the Typo3 Documentation and it gives
> the impression that Typo3 is endorsing those hosts. As far as I know
> these companies are not associated with Typo3 or sponsor the Typo3
> project financially.

Well, that depends...
If you write "Recommended web hosts" then I agree, but if you
write "Web hosts tested/working with TYPO3" then it contributes
to the documentation and the community!

But in general I agree with you - not advertising on the wiki.
I´ll keep an eye on this...  ;-)

/Peter Kindström, DocTEAM