[Typo3-dev] Announcement: TYPO3 wiki up and running

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Jul 7 20:04:28 CEST 2004

> Would you add  a separate point extensions (like users, administrators,
>  developers)?

There already is an Extension manuals page! Look at this page:
   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Overview_Extension_manuals

> I would need a subpoint extension overview, which is subdivided
>  into categories and all the extensions belonging to that. Now it
>  is very hard to find an extension in the jungle of extension description
> s.

Good idea! But what categories should there be? Those found on
typo3.org I dont think are very useful (try to find News or
Download extensions...)

I will keep an eye on the wiki structure and for now I think we
dont need categories because there are so few extension manuals
on the wiki.

But when the number grows, I try to figure out how to devide
them into categories.

/Peter Kindström, DocTEAM