[Typo3-dev] Development status TemplaVoila

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Mon Jul 5 23:47:55 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 21:34, Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
> A nightly is IMHO not for much of interest for a server interest (we
> have a CVS). Better would bet alpha or beta releases.
>
> Alphas wouldn't require any testing. The only thing that the release
> manager must require is that the developers have no current "open ends",
> ie the system works at least (your able to log in, display a page etc).
> And all debug code (if any) is deactivated.

In fact the requirements you describe for an alpha version currently are the
requirements to commit anything to CVS. So I opt for creating automatically built
nightlies at some point - although I don't consider it to be very urgent.

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"