[Typo3-dev] Development status TemplaVoila

Martin T. Kutschker Martin-no5pam-Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Tue Jul 6 11:27:49 CEST 2004

Robert Lemke wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 21:34, Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
>
>>A nightly is IMHO not for much of interest for a server interest (we
>>have a CVS). Better would bet alpha or beta releases.
>>
>>Alphas wouldn't require any testing. The only thing that the release
>>manager must require is that the developers have no current "open ends",
>>ie the system works at least (your able to log in, display a page etc).
>>And all debug code (if any) is deactivated.
>
> In fact the requirements you describe for an alpha version currently are the
> requirements to commit anything to CVS.

Sure, but we're only human. And some checkins may require some changes
could fall in the responsibility of other authors, etc.

In theory everything should be fine, but shit may happen.

Anyway a simple CVS export makes little sense. But a tar file with
global extensions with included is perhaps of interest.

Masi