[Typo3-dev] Development status TemplaVoila

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Mon Jul 5 15:38:21 CEST 2004

Hi there,

Robert Lemke wrote:
> We simply have to get things settled,
> like communication, coordinating development, testing, packaging etc.

An essential part of that release workflow is an automated release process.

I think it wouldn't be that difficult to make a cronjob triggered script
that automatically gets the latest Typo3 Core from CVS, fetches the
latest translation strings from Typo3.org, triggers the (already
working) package creation script and finally uploads the packages to
typo3.sunsite.dk.

That way we could easily release "nightly builds" every week or so.

bye,
Ingmar