[Typo3-dev] Development status TemplaVoila

Martin T. Kutschker Martin-no5pam-Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Mon Jul 5 20:26:54 CEST 2004

Robert Lemke wrote:

> I roughly estimate that we will release some "final" together with TYPO3
> 3.8.0, which possibly will be in fall this year.

If we'll see 3.8 in fall, when will we see 3.7. September is only two
month away and can be regardes as fall.

BTW, I remember a very short development cycle. AFAIR the first release
should have been already. I'm not unhappy it has been delayed because it
seemed to me a bit unrealitic. So, will the world see one or two beta
and candidate releases for 3.7? Is this still planned?

Masi