[Typo3-dev] Development status TemplaVoila

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Sat Jul 3 22:29:06 CEST 2004

Hi Wolfgang,

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 14:33, Wolfgang Klinger wrote:
>  Can anybody say something about the development of TemplaVoila, haven't
>  read much about it lately...  how is it going on?

recently Kasper and I resumed working on it, this time on multi-language
/ localization support.

I roughly estimate that we will release some "final" together with TYPO3
3.8.0, which possibly will be in fall this year.

However, this depends on several factors, mainly that anyone shows
interest towards Kasper or me willing to sponsor work on it. I'm sorry
to repeat that so often, but we both personally don't have any project
for a website which needs it (mainly because we don't create any
websites for customers at the moment). So if noone needs it so much that
he is willing to offer some money for new features, in the long term
there won't be any motivation for us working on it.

If you
  - need features / bug fixes for the mapping / templating part of
    templavoila, ask Kasper for possible sponsoring
  - need something to be implemented in the page module or wizards
    please contact me

But generally you can ask both of us, because we are coordinating the
development internally anyways.

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"