[Typo3-dev] Speaking URIs

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Fri Jan 16 18:56:57 CET 2004

"Martin Poelstra" <martin at beryllium.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:mailman.113.1074181163.244.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi all,

You are just a little bit too early with your questions! :)
I'm developing an extension for speaking URLs already. It currently
supports the following features:
----------------

Since we're using a lot of Aliases, I just want to ask if you're going to
support those...If possible

Aliases are the only way (I figured out) to control simulatestatic names of
pseudo-files.

If Pagetitle is "Télévision" and id = 10

config.simulateStaticDocuments_addTitle = 25

Will give you : T_l_vision.10.0.html wich is not really nice.

Our solution so far to ok URL is to use
"config.simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle=1" and Aliases.
This return television.html if Alias is "television".

Just wanted to point it out.

Patrick