[Typo3-dev] Speaking URIs

Martin Poelstra martin at beryllium.net
Tue Jan 20 04:00:51 CET 2004

Hi Steffen,

> > (...)
> > Actually, I haven't really looked at the way this kind of URLs is
> > currently being generated. Are they mostly generated by some sort of API
> > of the extension-base-class (what's it called again?) or are they often
> > hard-coded like $content .= $this->getLinkToSelf() . '&arg1='.$arg1; ?
> >

> hmm. maybe this piece of code is what you've been asking for:
> http://typo3doku.ueckermann.de/classtx__ttnews.html#a14

Hmmm, interesting. It would be almost perfect if it called a standard
function on pi_base to finally assemble all $queryStrings and create the
index.php?id=-stuff. You'd still have to figure out which arguments are
static and which ones dynamic, but it would be easier.
Because now, every extension has to be explicitly changed to be able to
use RealURLs... There's a long way to go :)

Grtz,
Martin