[Typo3-dev] Speaking URIs

Boris Nicolai bnscs at gmx.de
Fri Jan 16 08:08:18 CET 2004

Man, this sounds great!!!!
what will be extension key be called so that I don't miss it?
by the way: "Another option is converting them to + - that is interpreted as
a space too."
Why interpretate? if you have the pages "My Pägä ön level 3" -> why not in
the URL www.domain.com/123/my-paegae-on-level-3/ where "123" is the page's
id. this would make possible that the page is identified correctly, also if
you have another page on the same level, under the same domain with the same
name. and the dash - enables searchengines to see 5 diferent words.