[Typo3-dev] Removal tool for typo3 copyright comment (extensionSourceOptimization)

Boris Nicolai bnscs at gmx.de
Fri Jan 9 08:29:40 CET 2004

Hi Peter,
thanks for you're feedback.
I will implement a fix, that leaves the comment or reinserts it into the
source.
I just didn't care too much about it because I read in the german board of
typo3.net, that it is no problem removing the comment and that also Kasper
would mention it somewhere. I didn't look for further information.

was a long explanation... :)
greetings from andalucia
boris