[Typo3-dev] Manuals uploads for EXT [was:Re: [Typo3] New Extension: CSS Stylesheet Switcher]

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Tue Aug 31 21:52:34 CEST 2004

Hi Stefan,

As for the post in the english newsgroup: Ask the documentation group. :-)

Stefan Kreisberg wrote:
> I Couldn't find anything on how to upload the manuals for my new
> extension event_booking (which BTW is very close to a usable release) -
> I cant include the manuals since they exceed my upload limit and thus
> cant integrate them into typo3.org as the above mentioned (very nice)
> document explains.

Documentation for TYPO3 is now developed on the Wiki.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Main_Page

We also have ML / NG where we discuss about documentation writing.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3Wiki:Community_Portal

We will be happy to help you with your documentation.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart (France)