[Typo3-dev] Manuals uploads for EXT [was:Re: [Typo3] New Extension: CSS Stylesheet Switcher]

Stefan Kreisberg stefan at linkfactory.dk
Tue Aug 31 17:57:46 CEST 2004

>> - Documentation (would somebody please tell me how to contribute
>> something to the documentations on typo3.org? *g*)
>
> see http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_typo3org/

I Couldn't find anything on how to upload the manuals for my new extension
event_booking (which BTW is very close to a usable release) - I cant
include the manuals since they exceed my upload limit and thus cant
integrate them into typo3.org as the above mentioned (very nice) document
explains.

pls. advice ...

rgs

Stefan a.k.a. strato