[Typo3-dev] Red Hat Content Accelerator?

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Tue Aug 31 23:02:23 CEST 2004

Generaly not. It really depends on your situation.

If you have a dedicated environment, and you have lots of static files, that
I'd say it's worth going for it.

If you have a shared hosting environment with lots of clients on it, using
mostly dynamic pages... In this case, I'd say administration is too much
work, and gain would not be much anyway if most of it is dynamic.

I also thought about giving it another chance in the context of having a
dedicated environment with a website producing static files or something the
like. But if you use Typo3 and you do not publish pages, it's not worth the
effort I think.

JH

news:mailman.1.1093979460.11477.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...